Manager - HR at Klay Capital Limited
Views:181 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Klay Capital - Risk Management Role (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up of Risk Management Processes for Equity Broking, Derivatives, Commodities, PMS, Wealth & Funding Products including automation and system development.
- Expertise in managing market risk, operational risk, regulatory risk and fraud risk.
- Result oriented Senior Financial Risk professional with a proven track record in the Capital Markets with exposure to full trading life cycle of Equity/Commodity/Forex derivative products.
- Excellent understanding of Structured Products & Wealth Management.
- Well versed in risk analysis and decision making and have strategic approach.
- Should be able to forecasts the risk well ahead of time and implement risk control measures.
- Ability to manage risk of clients across products.
- Ability to mitigate risk at organizational level.
Qualification: Graduate / Post-Graduate
Experience: 5-10 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.