HR at Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation
Views:393 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
KL University - Assistant/Associate/Professor - Computer Science & Engineering (0-20 yrs)
Assistant/Associate/Professors - Computer Science & Engg. (C.S.E)
We are happy to inform you that KL University having immediate requirement for Professors / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering Department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Should have good subject knowledge.
- The candidate should have a regular degree Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Should be able to develop and implement innovative teaching methods.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
B.E / B.Tech in CSE / IT
M.E / M.Tech in CSE / IT
Ph.D in CSE / IT Preferable
For Non Engineering Computers Degree UG/PG - Ph.D Compulsory.
Retired faculty from State Universities, Central Universities, NIT, IIIT, IIT & IIM can apply.
Cloud & Edge Computing:
1. Be able to configure PaaS, IaaS and deploy private cloud using Eucalyptus
2. Be able to automate resource allocation using openstack
3. Be able to configure multi-cloud environment using openshift
4. Be Handson in serverless computing and the necessary configurations
5. Handon with GPU programming
6. Be able to configure hadoop clusters and execute concurrent and parallel programming.
7. Must possess an associate level certification from AWS or Azure or GCP either as a solutions architect or a Developer.
Software Modelling & DevOps:
1. Be able to use dockers and kubernets for DevOps.
2. Have expertise in Cloud DevOps
3. Be able to execute DevSecOps
4. Be competent with Safe Agile Methodologies
5. Be competent in Visual programming
6. Be competent in Mearn stack, Java Full stack development with strong back end skills along with react, Microservices and Restful APIs.
7. Be competent in Automation testing and various testing strategies.
Game Development & UX Design:
2. Be competent in C# programming and Unity/UnReal Engine for game development
3. Must possess an impressive behance profile.
4. Must possess skills in the domain of HCI and Interaction Design
Artificial Intelligence & IPA:
1. Must possess strong experise in using Tensorflow and related packages.
2. Must possess strong skills in cognitive computing
3. Have the experience in working on large data sets to implement machine learning algorithms
Data Science & Big Data Analytics
1. Must be proficient in Scala and the Spark environment
2. Must be able to handle big data and work on the optimization techniques related to Big Data.
3. Must be proficient in genetic algorithms and tools related to working on BioInformatics
Networks, Security & Forensics:
1. Handson experience in full stack blockchain development.
2. Thorough knowledge in cloud security
3. Knowledgeable in SDNs and firewall design
4. Be able to work on application security
5. Through handson experience in NS3, Pentesting and Vulnerability assessment
1. Expertise in using quantum computing tool kit
2. Handson experience in Raytheon BBN Open Source Software
3. Handson experience in Rigetti forest and QCS
Pay Scale: As per AICTE norms for suitable candidates
Kindly Refer your colleagues & friends looking for opportunity, referral will be highly appreciated