Director at KJMC Finserv
Views:4215 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
KJMC - Head - Accounts & Finance - CA/CS (5-10 yrs)
KJMC FINSERV GROUP
Head : Accounts and Taxation and Finance
KJMC Finserv Group offers all the Financial Services including NBFC (Retail Lending ), Stock Broking and Investment Banking Services besides Proprietary Investment. Two of the Group Companies are listed on BSE. The Company is headquartered in Mumbai.
Job Description :
Location: Mumbai (Nariman Point )
Experience (Min to Max) : 5 to 10 years work experience post qualification in NBFC Industry / Stock Broking Company.
Educational Qualification : C.A. and CS
Joining Time : Immediate to Maximum 30 days.
Job Requirements :
- Knowledge of Retail Lending Operations and Stock Broking Operations.
- Accounts knowledge up to finalization for NBFC and Stock Broking company with full knowledge of Accounting Standards (IND-AS) for listed companies and pvt. companies
- Knowledge of TALLY and broking software like Prism, Liddha Didha etc,
- Preparation of quarterly accounts subject to limited review
- Banking - Preparation of CMA, Enhancement of Limits with Banks, Raising Resources from Larger NBFC- s, Bank Guarantees
- Investments of surplus Fund in appropriate Securities like Mutual Fund etc.
- Knowledge of the laws applicable to a NBFC and Broking firm, e.g. : RBi Laws, SEBI Laws for listed companies & Company's Act
- Knowledge of Accounting, Taxation which includes Income Tax & GST up to preparation of returns, consolidation of Accounts, Preparation of cash flow etc. and filling E TDS returns
- To ensure the compliance of the SEBI Regulation, Stock Broker Regulation, Stock Exchange Guidelines, NBFC related Regulations.
- To ensure the RBI/SEBI/ROC compliance of company and other unlisted Public and Private Ltd. Company
- To prepare Notices, Agenda & other papers for Board meeting and general meetings of the unlisted companies
- To maintain Statutory Registers required under Companies Act, 1956 of the all Group companies
- Drafting of Directors Report
- Responsible for Managing Compliance Function, AML and Investor Grievance
- Internal Audit and Secretarial work of all the Group company s
-Liason with Regulator and Exchanges and attending to Correspondence/enquiries from Regulators and Exchanges.
- Oversee Legal Documentation, commercial agreements alongwith CS .