KISSHT - Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer (2-3 yrs)
At Kissht, we are developing and deploying advanced machine learning models for marketing and acquisition analytics, customer analytics, risk analytics and portfolio analytics. We are looking for Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers who want to work on building state-of-the-art machine learning solutions leveraging traditional data, alternate data and natural language data.
You will be part of a small team working in a challenging, high-energy environment. We value excellent technical knowledge, teamwork, constant collaboration and rapid prototyping. Self-learners and self-motivated individuals who have worked in startup environment, research or new innovation teams are welcome.
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration or allied fields
- Experience in developing ML models for business applications in financial services industry such as marketing analytics, customer analytics, risk analytics, policy analytics, portfolio analytics etc. is preferred. Relevant experience in other industries is also welcome.
- Advanced knowledge of traditional ML algorithms such as Logistic Regression and Decision Trees is mandatory.
- Knowledge of advanced AI/ML algorithms such as Deep Learning, GBM/Light GBM, Collaborative Filtering, Ensemble Methods etc. is preferred.
- Proficient in R/Python
The job would involve the following (but not restricted to):
- Finalizing data requirement specification for solving a business problem
- Coordinating with IT team for data extraction
- Designing and building ML pipelines covering Data wrangling, Data Visualization, Feature engineering and Model Development
- Coordinating with IT team for Model Deployment. Depending on the business problem, model maybe deployed in real-time streaming or batch mode.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.