Founder/CEO at Snow Leopard
Views:1252 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Kirloskar Group - Manager - Investor Relations (5-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION OF AN INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER
We are looking to fill the position of Investor Relations Manager at a Group Company level at the Kirloskar Group.
This role entails managing communication between a company's corporate management and its investors / stakeholders. An Investor Relations Manager helps support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to management and crisis management. The Investor Relations Manager focuses on the Company's financial community, rather than its business customers or the general public.
This role also requires knowledge of Compliance regulations pertaining to information sharing and disclosures. In addition, this person must also possess good written and verbal communication skills and know, how & what to present to the investing world. Good knowledge of business models and sector is an added advantage that a candidate should possess. A grasp of financials will be handy especially in putting together a solid story of the company/group and matching the quantitative side of the business with the investor side of the business. Finally, building strong business relationships will be key to finding success in this role.
We expect this job to include:
1. Data Analysis
2. Presentation & Data visualization through slides and graphs
3. Financial Modeling & research model creation - this includes 3 year+ projections
a. Understanding of how to build a three-statement model which includes income statement, balance sheet and cash flow on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
b. Conceptually understanding how to connect financial / quantitative information from the business unit with the investment / equity markets side of the business
4. Information gathering & preparation
5. Interacting with Equity Analysts / Fund Managers / Family Offices
6. Investor event preparation
7. Interacting with the Finance Function, Brand & PR agency to ensure seamless & smooth corporate communication
8. Preparation of themes in an Annual Report
Qualifications for an Investor Relations Manager:
This candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics or related fields. A Master's degree will be considered as an asset.
The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years plus experience in similar positions where the applicant has gained experience in investor relations, public relations, financial investments, accounting, legal and other related fields. The candidate must have worked for a listed company/ conglomerates with multiple listed companies and should be familiar with the regulatory framework regarding investor information disclosure norms. This candidate must have proficiency in software products/ applications and must be familiar with MS Office Suite / Google Suite and should know how to pull data from the ERP software of choice being used by the company.
The candidate must be open to travel both domestically and internationally.
He/she must demonstrate the following qualities:
1) Highly motivated, mature, with top 20% ranking throughout academic career at top-tier universities in India or abroad
2) Strong research capabilities
3) Extremely strong grasp of written and spoken English
4) Interests outside work should place emphasis on a healthy lifestyle
5) Ability to format and model in excel with fast grasp of shortcut key combinations
6) Good presentation skills in powerpoint or other slide-related formats
7) Ability to create narratives summarizing performance of a business which includes quantitative and qualitative information about how a company is performing
8) Industry & sector knowledge especially engineering and capital goods will be a positive.
9) Work experience of a minimum of 4-5 years in a reputed investment bank/consulting firm or an eminent broking house
This candidate will have a dual reporting structure reporting to the CEO of the Shared Services Business as well as to the Company CFO's.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.