Kira Studio - Manager - Credit Underwriter (3-6 yrs)
Kira Studio as an investment firm seeking a Credit Underwriter/Credit Manager for one of its fintech portfolio companies. The candidate must be having experience of lending or developing products on non collateral business loan/consumer loan/personal loan.
The candidate must have sound knowledge on:
- Data points to analyze using KYC documents, Bureau data, Financial statement, Banking Statement, Statutory documents, Legal documents, industry trends and other relevant information to assess creditworthiness of a borrower
- Understanding to assess knowledge on referring data points related to business and industrial risk
- Well aware about various data points required to evaluate the potential risks associated with each loan application by conducting risk analysis, including assessing repayment capacity, industry-specific risks
- Sound knowhow on underwriting framework using traditional and non traditional data sources.
- Strong knowledge about data providers and their data points to develop underwriting and monitoring process
- Understanding of credit/fraud/collection risk assessment and basic know-how of how the fintech industry works.
- Ability to determine credit limits, interest rates, and terms for approved loan applications.
- Ability to develop credit underwriting frameworks
The ideal candidate shall be:
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience on the collateral free lending business with a Digital lending NBFC, or NBFC or Fintech companies.
- Prior experience on taking decisions backed by data and getting them implemented by stakeholders.
- Have been part of setting up basic credit underwriting processes
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and the ability to bring out insights from data.
Why Join Us:
- Be at the forefront of innovation in the fintech sector.
- Embark on a journey where competitive remuneration awaits.
- Prepare for an exhilarating, fast-paced growth environment where evolution is the only constant.
- Collaborate with visionary minds who have played pivotal roles in building unicorns.
- Work alongside brilliant individuals who have shaped industry giants. You'll not only contribute to product development but also help foster a team ethos.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a dynamic remote work environment that spans different time zones.
- Cultivate your own work-life balance with our self-managed leave policy.
- Fuel your curiosity and personal growth with a dedicated learning budget.