Manager at Kingfish Group
Views:17840 Applications:2475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2093
Kingfish - Private Equity Investment Professional (3-8 yrs)
About the company:
Kingfish is a different kind of private equity firm, building companies in close partnership with top industry executives. We have pioneered a new approach to direct private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas and capital. We work in partnership with targeted executives and a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors to identify, invest in and grow great businesses. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives.
Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantially to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. Authority is decentralized and performance is rewarded based on achievement of goals. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.
- Interact on a daily basis with CEOs and operators, seeking creative ways to involve them in our investment initiatives
- Pro-actively identify and analyze investment opportunities
- Work closely with our PE firm partners, advancing our joint priorities on acquisitions and portfolio value creation
- Participate as a member of the team in setting our firm goals and strategy
Must have skills:
- The ideal candidate must have:
- 3+ years of work experience which may include strategy/management consulting, private equity, investment banking, corporate development, enterprise strategy, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Situational fluency (working knowledge) in private equity investing process
- Great relationship management skills