Manager at Kingfish Group
Views:6669 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Kingfish - Private Equity Investment Professional (2-6 yrs)
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with 2-6 years of work experience which may include strategy/management consulting, private equity, investment banking, corporate development, enterprise strategy, etc.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to break down complex problems and solve in creative ways
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great relationship management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about new industries and business models
- High-EQ team player with strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Situational fluency in the private equity investing process
- Fluency in constructing complex LBO models a plus
- Interact on a daily basis with CEOs and operators, seeking creative ways to involve them in our investment initiatives
- Pro-actively identify and analyze investment opportunities
- Work closely with our PE firm partners, advancing our joint priorities on acquisitions and portfolio value creation
- Participate as a member of the team in setting our firm goals and strategy
About Kingfish Group:
Kingfish Group is a different kind of private equity firm, building companies in close partnership with top industry executives. We have pioneered a new approach to direct private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas and capital. We work in partnership with targeted executives and a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors to identify, invest in and grow great businesses. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives.
Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantially to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. Authority is decentralized and performance is rewarded based on achievement of goals. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.