Manager at Kingfish Group
Views:4003 Applications:921 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:607
Kingfish - Private Equity Investment Analyst (3-7 yrs)
Private Equity Investment Analyst
Location: Pune, India
- You will be joining a tight-knit team, with a new approach to private equity investing. We are company-builders working alongside top financial and operating partners to pursue high-impact investments.
- Our culture values: innovation, collaboration and the entrepreneurial drive to make things happen. As a new team member
- You will be expected to contribute from day one, working comfortably alongside senior dealmakers as well as CEOs and operators to drive private equity investment initiatives.
Candidate Profile :
- Master's Degree with over 3 years of work experience which may include strategy/management consulting, private equity, investment banking, corporate development, enterprise strategy, etc.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to break down complex problems and solve in creative ways
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about new industries and business models
- High-EQ team player with strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Situational fluency in the private equity investing process
- Fluency in constructing complex LBO models - a plus
- Interact on a daily basis with CEOs and operators, seeking creative ways to involve them in our investment initiatives
- Pro-actively identify and analyze investment opportunities
- Work closely with our PE firm partners, advancing our joint priorities on acquisitions and portfolio value creation
- Participate as a member of the team in setting our firm goals and strategy
About Kingfish Group :
Kingfish is a different kind of private equity firm, building companies in close partnership with top industry executives. We have pioneered a new approach to direct private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas, and capital. We work in partnership with targeted executives and a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors to identify, invest in and grow great businesses. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives.
Our Culture :
Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantively to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. Authority is decentralized and performance is rewarded based on achievement of goals. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.