Global Marketing Coordinator at Kinexin Convention Management Pvt Ltd
Views:889 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Kinexin - General Admin Manager - Convention Management (5-10 yrs)
General Admin Manager - Convention Management
KINEXIN Convention Management Private Limited_General Admin Manager
- Kinexin Convention Management Pvt. Ltd. (KINEXIN) is the official operator of India International Convention and Expo Centre (IICC, www.iiccnedelhi.com), located in Dwarka Sector 25, New Delhi, India.
- The IICC Complex Construction Development Project is being implemented by the Indian government (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) as a major initiative within the mega-scale Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Plan.
- The IICC venue is being built in two phases. Phase I is expected to be completed by the end of 2020. In Phase I, Exhibition Hall 1, Exhibition Hall 2, and a convention centre with an 11,000-person seating capacity will be built.
Overview of IICC Venue [Phase I] :
Rentable Spaces :
1. Indoor exhibition halls (60,000 m2)
2. Indoor Convention Centre (60,000 m2)
3. Outdoor exhibition area (240,000 m2)
1. Indoor : 3,500 vehicles
2. Outdoor : 10,000+ vehicles
- Phase II of IICC construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2024. Phase II will include Exhibition Hall 4 and Exhibition Hall 5. Exhibition Hall 3 is under consideration for early completion following Phase I.
Video : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxodl9bxO6Y&t=35s
Website : www.iiccnewdelhi.com
- We are currently seeking a candidate to carry out general administrative activities.
Position : General Admin Manager
Location : Gurgaon (may change at a later stage within Delhi-NCR)
- 5 years+ of work experience in Administration
- Candidates must have an experience in obtaining license or permits from related public/ governmental organizations
- Submission of the list of permits or licenses that a candidate have obtained is mandatory
- Ability to proactively interact and cooperate with government officials or those involved in public administration process
Job Description :
1. Identify the permit and licenses required for the operation of IICC
2. Liaise, interact, cooperate with officials related to permit/license acquisitions
3. Make out and plan for the acquisition of licenses and permits well-timely execute it
4. Successfully and independently obtaining permit/licenses in a manner that does not affect KINEXIN's proper operation
5. Professional manners and presence
6. English proficiency
7. Native English speaker or equivalent (professional level of proficiency)
Mode of Employment : Contract basis, consultant, etc. (to be determined)
Company : KINEXIN Convention Management Private Limited (IICC Operator)
Address : 4th Floor, Nimble Co-works, Plot No. 250, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon 122015
All applications must include the following :
1. Current/latest monthly, annual salary and expected monthly salary in USD - including tax and incentives
2. Current contact number for potential phone interview
3. A successful candidate is required to go through a probation for a certain period of time