Kinapse - Analyst - R&D Advisory Group (1-4 yrs)
You will join The R&D Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. Where you will help make Life Science R&D organizations and operations more efficient and effective across research, clinical, regulatory, quality and pharmacovigilance. In particular, you will help organizations in times of change whether that is driven by a change in operating model, strategy, processes, technology or combinations of these.
More specifically :
- Establishes a clear understanding of key project questions, overall timelines, and how her/his contributions relate to key deliverables in the client contract.
- Prepares for and attends client meetings and presentations. Takes primary responsibility for taking notes, writing up meeting minutes, summarizing next steps and action items, scheduling follow-up meetings, and communicating post-meeting, as appropriate.
- Creates high-quality PowerPoint slides and Excel spreadsheets with direction.
- Demonstrates technical skill according to the demands of projects, and uses skill to create value on projects with direction, including research and data analysis, problem solving, critical thinking, and strategic communication of findings.
- Maintains document version control and style guidelines. Ensures proper document retention policies are followed.
- Approaches project ambiguity, client changes, delays/expedites, and/or unexpected data findings with maturity and professionalism. Maintains regular communication with project management and leadership.
- Gains experience in a variety of project types, client engagements, therapeutic areas, and Advisory Groups.
- Displays passion and drive while advocating for a superior client experience through project delivery.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to expand knowledge of the biopharmaceutical industry, Consulting service offerings, and client products and markets.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has :
- Bachelor's degree required; Post Graduate degree in business or life sciences (highly preferred)
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively
- 1-2 years of consulting and biopharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail required
- Experience in research and data analysis (e.g., organization of sources, data processing, analysis, and quality checking accuracy for pre-defined problems)
- Strong presentation skills required
- Effective and professional communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written) required
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent time-management skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel required
- At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you- re a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.