Assistant HR at KiE Square Analytics
Views:118 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
KiE Square - CPG Lead (6-10 yrs)
About KiE Square
KiE Square is a leading AIML Company that provides advanced Data Science/Data Engineering Solutions to its clients and drives their Business Intelligence Transformation.
This position is responsible for leading the CPG vertical for KiE Square's productised services in the field of Analytics, AIML, Data Science, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation. The ideal candidate must be experienced in appreciating the Client needs or challenges and driving account creation and growth in accordance. You would need to be aware of the high paced business need evolution in the international markets. Alongside you would need to understand KiE Square's value proposition and key capabilities, and have the ability to explore and establish synergies.
- Must have 6-8 years of experience in creating analytics solutions for varied client needs in retail and CPG domain analytics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing solutions for clients in retail/CPG
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing solutions for clients in Digital Marketing
- Hands-on data analytics work done on large data from retail / consumer packaged goods domains using tools like Python/R/SAS
- Knowledge on data warehousing, data engineering and business intelligence solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing analytics solutions for live cases around Perishable Forecasting, Ad spend optimisation, Sales Forecasting, customer lifecycle management and customer experience management, Pricing Optimisation etc
- Ability to create and present analytics solutions / presentations to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Key Account management for existing clients in CPG/Retail
- Demonstrated experience in developing customised digital transformation solutions for clients (e.g., brick n mortar to E-comm, On/Off Platform, CPG online strategy)
- Comfortable working in IC and Team roles across linear/matrix structures
Ideal Candidate must have-
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative disciplines (Econometrics/Statistics or Engineering), computer science or related experience in analytics.
- An MBA or equivalent from a Tier A institution
- Experience in South Asia and at least one of the Western or Eastern Geographies
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and the comfort/confidence to deal with Executive Leadership at Client end to convince them on business proposals and pricing model.
- Strong Consulting and negotiating skills and demonstrated ability to lead.