Director at KHP Remote FTE Pvt Ltd
Views:843 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
KHP Remote FTE - Finance Controller - US Taxation (5-10 yrs)
TITLE: Finance Controller US Taxation
Job description :
1. Manage the Finance and accounts department handling both onshore and offshore teams.
2. Daily reconciliation of all deposits (Credit Card Payments, ACH Payments, Wires, and Check Deposits).
3. Entry of all transactions into the accounting software.
4. Monitoring all payables and following up on receipts in accounts payable software (MineralTree).
5. Payroll Processing.
6. Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
7. Maintaining accurate general ledger.
8. Creating journal entries for all accounts, including fixed assets.
9. Monitoring the business cash flow.
10. Working with external CPA firm for taxes and auditing requests.
11. Providing financial data to the admin team to report to regulators.
12. Uploading client checks.
13. Collecting and Managing W-9 forms from vendors.
14. Adding Employees, Clients, Debtors/Consumers to software platform (NetSuite).
15. Tracking Accounts Receivables.
- Expertise in Project management.
- Must have experience in US Bookkeeping & Accounting.
- Good Knowledge about Basic Concepts of US Accounting.
- Should be willing to work with the US team.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Accounting and Finance in KPO industry would be Preferred.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and US accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of tax and regulations in US.
- B Com, M. Com, MBA and Inter CA (Preferred).
- Must be good at Written and Verbal Communication.
- Must have very good communication skills in English language, both verbal as well as written
- Tech savvy and ability to work remotely by use of different enterprise applications.