Partner at Investment Bank
Views:1156 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Khetal Advisors - Senior Analyst/Associate - Due Diligence - CA (1-4 yrs)
Job Role: Due Diligence:
- Work in a small team environment to support Due Diligence
- Support all the activities of fund raise / M&A transaction till closure.
- Obtaining an understanding of the proposed transaction
- Support the team by assisting in financial analysis, risk assessment, business review, and client transaction preparation
- Support the target company to prepare data room for the purpose of due diligence
- Review definitive agreements (SPA, SHA etc)
- Communicating any identified risks or perceived issues and supporting those facts to others on the deal team
- Liaise with several teams for the transaction including, tax, legal and other advisors.
Things You Should Know:
- We are a small team with a specialization in technology and new-age businesses
- Primarily looking for candidates who can produce fast turnaround and are able to manage a "steep learning curve"
- Need to be based out of Bangalore
Qualifications / Attributes:
- Prior experience in Finance/Tax Due Diligence is a must