Core Team Member at Oye! Rickshaw
Views:247 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Khati - Manager - Legal - LLB (7-10 yrs)
Responsibilities End to end commercial contract management Drafting of SOP's. New laws and regulatory developments and regulatory enquiries/investigations/enforcement actions. Litigation, complaints/disputes and employment matters. Supplier contracts, data protection issues and other miscellaneous matters. Reporting material legal issues to management. Development of standard forms and guidance notes, and arranging, preparing and/or delivering presentation to internal staff on legal issues. Managing relationships with external counsel
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree from an accredited university & all bar admissions necessary to function in house
- Significant experience of at least 7-10 years working in a leading private practice law firm or relevant in-house role with demonstrable experience in relevant areas of law/practice. Ideally with in-house experience.
- Experience working at or with a regulator would be very useful.
- Experience working in an MNC.
- Experience working with senior individuals
- Experience dealing with board matters
- Experienced in negotiation
- Knowledge of financial services products / markets
- Strong interpersonal skills & strong communication skills
- Strong drafting skills & strong attention to detail
- Excellent administration, project management and document management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to operate independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Able to quickly grasp diverse and complex issues
- Able to present a positive image of Legal Department