Core Team Member at Oye! Rickshaw
Views:4156 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Khati - Launch Manager - Logistics (2-5 yrs)
Khati - Launch Manager
- The job requires a gamut of roles and responsibilities. He would be primarily responsible for identifying new expansion opportunities by identifying potential metro stations for launch, understanding supply demand dynamics, competitor's strengths, and weaknesses, execute projected business & establishing targeted market
- Define the hub growth strategy and ensure on-ground execution is aligned to this
- Own, drive and deliver the P&L for the launched hubs
- Hire the team and set up the launch, Ensure their objectives of growth and performance are met. Work collaboratively with the internal team
- Research & survey the city metro stations and nearby geographics to understand the local demand supply dynamics and thus plan the hub launch
- Plan the potential of new hub, come up with launch plan. Set up the hub and hand over to operations team post stabilisation.
- Work closely with central demand team to drive cross functional initiatives associated with the launch of new hubs/cluster viz. supply side, operations, marketing etc.
Supply Operations and Driver Partner Management :
- Ability to quickly add and manage supply of driver partners to enable growth at launched hub and cluster. Ability to streamline day to day driver behaviour and escalation challenges
- Evaluate driver partner economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner incentive programs that effectively work for launch
- Acquire, train and retain our driver partners on the platform to always maintain adequate supply for the demand in the launch phase
- You will be responsible for continuing to build a highly active driver partner supply and creating an environment that motivates drivers to do high quality business on Oye Platform
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.