Senior TA at Khatabook
Views:762 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Khatabook - Strategy Lead - SaaS (4-6 yrs)
Khatabook > Strategy Lead : SaaS
About Us :
The MSME sector : Bharat has 60 Million MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises). 90% of India's ~$1 Trillion Retail Market is controlled by a traditional/unorganized sector. Which means ~$900B worth of commerce flows through these ~60M MSMEs in the form of shops/warehouses/kiosks/homes, scattered all over the country.
Who we are and what we do :
- Khatabook aims to build products that every MSME would use to run their business better.
- We started with the business ledger, which saves 3- 4 hours for merchants per day by managing their credit, creating transparency in cash flow, and increasing trust with their consumers - solving a critical need for India's MSMEs.
- We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through offerings such as business cards.
What have we achieved so far : Today more than a Million merchants are uploading data and engaging with the Khatabook app daily while adding $200 Million worth of transactions every day. The high engagement has resulted in more than 25% of the total active merchants joining the platform through word-of-mouth and referrals.
Play your role in making history :
- KhataBook closed a $100 Million Series C Round by top investors during the COVID pandemic. India's MSMEs also showed their trust by the continued use of Khatabook in these troubled times. The Khatabook Team is now focused on empowering them, by building the next-gen digital-first products that...
- Eases the management of capital cycles so that merchants can earn more money.
- Simplifies the acquisition and distribution of goods and smoothen the payments.
- Upskills merchants to run their businesses better.
- We are scouting for smart, obnoxiously talented, self- driven individuals excited about being part of one of India's fastest-growing startups.
What will I do :
- Building a deep understanding of the problems faced by our users in their current model of using software and technology through user interactions and on-ground research
- Mapping the market to identify other players in the space and building a deep understanding of their business models
- Building GTM strategies to enable our existing SaaS solutions to achieve business objectives
- Work along with the Leadership team to build a roadmap to identify and implement key strategic projects
- Devise competitive strategies to monitor to move ahead of competitors across markets with extensive market and user research
- Take ownership of additional initiatives, strategic projects, or functional areas for business transformation and expansion
- Display strong business and commercial acumen to identify & prioritize operating issues and provide pragmatic solutions
- Draw insights and provide recommendations that drive key business decisions, in partnership with cross-functional stakeholder
Who will be a good fit?
- You have spent 4-6 years in VC, PE or Management Consulting space
- You have gained 1-2 years of operating experience in SaaS startups (Founder, early employee or late stage strategy team member) post your VC, PE or Management Consulting stint
- You have a structured problem-solving approach and are hands-on while creating solutions
- You are a master at analyzing data to generate insights and have the ability to incorporate those insights into solutions
- You are a champion collaborator and can work with various teams with ease