Senior TA at Khatabook
Views:1107 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Khatabook - Program Manager - Financial Services (3-6 yrs)
Program Manager - Financial Services
About Us :
The MSME sector...
Bharat has 60 Million MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises). 90% of India's ~$1 Trillion Retail Market is controlled by the traditional/unorganized sector. Which means ~$900B worth of commerce flows through these ~60M MSMEs in the form of shops/warehouses/kiosks/homes, scattered all over the country.
Who we are and what we do...
Khatabook aims to build products that every MSME would use to run their business better. We started with the business ledger, which saves 3-4 hours for merchants per day by managing their credit, creating transparency in cash flow, and increasing trust with their consumers - solving a critical need for Global MSMEs. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through offerings such as business cards.
What have we achieved so far...
Today more than a Million merchants are uploading data and engaging with the Khatabook app daily while adding $200 Million worth of transactions every day. The high engagement has resulted in more than 25% of the total active merchants joining the platform through word-of-mouth and referrals.
Play your role in making history...
Digital book-keeping app Khatabook has raised $100 million in its Series C round, led by Silicon Valley-based early-stage fund Tribe Capital and Moore Strategic Ventures (MSV). The latest funding round values Khatabook at $600 million. India's MSMEs also showed their trust by the continued use of Khatabook in these troubled times.
The Khatabook Team is now focused on empowering them, by building the next-gen digital-first products that:
- Ease the management of capital cycles so that merchants can earn more money.
- Simplify the acquisition and distribution of goods and smoothen the payments.
- Upskill merchants to run their businesses better.
- Work with the rest of the Lending team to define potential growth opportunities in the existing payments products.
- Strategize and define experiments to implement to capture these growth opportunities
- Define success metrics for the experiments
- Work on the experiments to bring growth in users and volume in products
- Talk to users to understand their pain problems and hypothesize new Lending products and initiatives
- 3-6 years experience with high growth start-ups
- Knowledge of the Indian MSME segment
- Previous work experience with financial services products would be a huge advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- High ownership and accountability
- Comfort in working with or cross-functional teams