Head HR - Talent at Khatabook.com
Views:762 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
KhataBook - Lead Business Analyst - Product & Marketing Domain (6-9 yrs)
The MSME sector... Bharat has 60 Million MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises). 90% of India's ~$1 Trillion Retail Market is controlled by a traditional/unorganized sector. Which means ~$900B worth of commerce flows through these ~60M MSMEs in the form of shops/warehouses/kiosks/homes, scattered all over the country.
Who we are and what we do:
Khatabook aims to build products that every MSME would use to run their business better. We started with the business ledger, which saves 3- 4 hours for merchants per day by managing their credit, creating transparency in cash flow, and increasing trust with their consumers - solving a critical need for India's MSMEs. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through offerings such as business cards.
What have we achieved so far:
Today more than a Million merchants are uploading data and engaging with the Khatabook app daily while adding $200 Million worth of transactions every day. The high engagement has resulted in more than 25% of the total active merchants joining the platform through word-of-mouth and referrals.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ Years of experience in relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role
- Strong background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, Other scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Strong working experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Cognos, BO, Pentaho etc)
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Enable senior leadership decision making by streamlining the measurement of KPIs and identify the key drivers of these KPIs by building causal models
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to leadership teams
- Deep dive into assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI
- Execute deep & complex quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders.6. Lead and mentor junior business and data analyst