Senior TA at Khatabook
Views:1176 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Khatabook - Growth Marketing Manager (3-5 yrs)
The MSME sector:
Bharat has 60 Million MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises). 90% of India's ~$1 Trillion Retail Market is controlled by a traditional/unorganized sector. Which means ~$900B worth of commerce flows through these ~60M MSMEs in the form of shops/warehouses/kiosks/homes, scattered all over the country.
Who we are and what we do:
- Khatabook aims to build products that every MSME would use to run their business better.
- We started with the business ledger, which saves 3- 4 hours for merchants per day by managing their credit, creating transparency in cash flow, and increasing trust with their consumers - solving a critical need for India's MSMEs.
- We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through offerings such as business cards.
What have we achieved so far:
Today more than a Million merchants are uploading data and engaging with the Khatabook app daily while adding $200 Million worth of transactions every day. The high engagement has resulted in more than 25% of the total active merchants joining the platform through word-of-mouth and referrals.
Play your role in making history:
KhataBook closed a $100 Million Series C Round by top investors during the COVID pandemic. India's MSMEs also showed their trust by the continued use of Khatabook in these troubled times. The Khatabook Team is now focussed on empowering them, by building the next-gen digital-first products that...
Eases the management of capital cycles so that merchants can earn more money.
Simplifies the acquisition and distribution of goods and smoothen the payments.
Upskills merchants to run their businesses better.
We are scouting for smart, obnoxiously talented, self- driven individuals excited about being part of one of India's fastest-growing startups.
Someone with deep understanding and expertise in digital marketing tools with at least 3+ years of digital marketing experience handling performance marketing efforts for a digital-first brand. Having a strong analytical mindset and belief in data-driven decision making.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of emerging technologies across digital space and passion to keep up with the latest trends in digital and performance marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Able to effectively prioritize & manage time.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage user acquisition and remarketing campaigns, which includes ideation, planning, optimization and performance analysis.
- In-depth understanding & hands on experience in running ads across Google, Facebook & mobile affiliates to acquire new users with special focus on mobile marketing for app install campaigns.
- Strong understanding of remarketing campaigns to re-engage with users using platforms like Google, Facebook, Criteo, etc.
- Day-to-day campaign campaign management and execution tactics based on performance to maximise return on ad spend.
- Develop, implement and refine retention marketing strategy to drive cross-sell/upsell and improve DAU, WAU, MAU.
- Ensure all digital campaigns are delivered according to brief, on time and within budget
- Conduct A/B experiments with clear success/failure metrics to improve campaign effectiveness- including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, retargeting and new channels to maximize full-funnel performance
Creatives & Content:
- Brainstorming new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading into quick-test pilots (what works/what doesn't) for increased relevant user-traffic. Prepare and align communication brief for creative adapt/deployment.
- Partnering with the creative teams to advise on compelling ad copies (Images & content) for various mediums and channels, developing test ideas, and managing a/b testing
- Ensuring the ad content is fresh, relevant, and updated in an ever changing, competitive online advertising landscape
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting across all key metrics
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ensure that digital campaigns and leads are properly tagged and tracked
- Gather market insights & do competition bench-marking
- 3+ years of Performance marketing campaign management.
- At least 2 years of experience in working on Mobile App Campaigns.
- Bachelor or MBA degree in marketing, business, technology or relevant field of study.
- Should have managed an annual budget of higher than 5 crore.
- Experience on tools like Tableau, Appsflyer, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Clevertap, Mixpanel or their equivalent.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.