Lead at Khanna Paper Mills Ltd
Views:536 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Khanna Paper Mills - Lead - Commercial (6-10 yrs)
- Driving procurement operations of Engineering Items like Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation, Fire & Safety, Lubricants, Material Handling Equipment's Store Consumables, etc.
- Well versed with Engineering Contracts, Rate Contracts, ARC- s, etc.
- Should have dealt Civil & Infrastructure related procurements for the regular upkeep of plant/offices
- Expertise in developing strategic supply chain solutions that contribute to top-line & bottom-line objectives and results in improvement
- Highly skilled in evaluating supplier performance, enhancing the same, reducing costs and improving lead times through effective integration of price, quality, and inventory positioning & operational considerations.
- Expertise in developing system driven procedures for entire materials function, maintaining MIN-MAX levels of inventory.
- Drive the Procurement strategy such as quality, pricing, product mix & future forecasting.
- Ensure execution of the procurement in line with the planned strategy.
- Provide Department Budget estimations.
- Ensuring compliance to overall procurement strategy.
- Ensure adequate stocks are maintained across inventories and replenished as per procurement plan; Liaise with Head - Store for management and planning of procurement plan.
- New vendor development and its management to increase the supplier base for the organization.
- Drive bidding process and contracts for vendor e.g. prepare specifications, evaluate bids, recommend vendors, conduct bid meetings, etc.) for the purpose of securing items and/or services within budget and in compliance with the requirements
- New initiative towards automation of existing processes.
- Promote online buying through e-auctions (ARIBA) and derive cost optimization out of it.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.