Lead at Khanna Paper Mills Ltd
Views:270 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Khanna Paper Mills - Lead - Commercial (6-10 yrs)
- Driving procurement operations of Engineering Items like Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation, Fire & Safety, Lubricants, Material Handling Equipment's Store Consumables, etc.
- Well versed with Engineering Contracts, Rate Contracts, ARC- s, etc.
- Should have dealt Civil & Infrastructure related procurements for the regular upkeep of plant/offices
- Expertise in developing strategic supply chain solutions that contribute to top-line & bottom-line objectives and results in improvement
- Highly skilled in evaluating supplier performance, enhancing the same, reducing costs and improving lead times through effective integration of price, quality, and inventory positioning & operational considerations.
- Expertise in developing system driven procedures for entire materials function, maintaining MIN-MAX levels of inventory.
- Drive the Procurement strategy such as quality, pricing, product mix & future forecasting.
- Ensure execution of the procurement in line with the planned strategy.
- Provide Department Budget estimations.
- Ensuring compliance to overall procurement strategy.
- Ensure adequate stocks are maintained across inventories and replenished as per procurement plan; Liaise with Head - Store for management and planning of procurement plan.
- New vendor development and its management to increase the supplier base for the organization.
- Drive bidding process and contracts for vendor e.g. prepare specifications, evaluate bids, recommend vendors, conduct bid meetings, etc.) for the purpose of securing items and/or services within budget and in compliance with the requirements
- New initiative towards automation of existing processes.
- Promote online buying through e-auctions (ARIBA) and derive cost optimization out of it.