Senior Associate - HR at Khaitan & Co
Views:414 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Khaitan & Co - Research Associate - Business Development Strategy (3-5 yrs)
Business Development Strategy - Research Associate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze information from various sources such as CRM database, deal database, deal submission list, etc. to create target list, company profile and background analysis, etc.
- Provide customized research reports to lawyers / business development team as per requirement.
- Prepare pitch deck and proposal responses for client meetings or any business development initiatives.
- Actively develop and maintain a deep understanding of the KCO's strengths, service areas, significant accomplishments and competitive position through extensive internal and external research.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate market and industry changes, and competitive trends to the BD team and practice groups as required.
- Regularly review and maintain updated information required by the BD team/ lawyers, including pitch templates, deal lists, etc.
- Suggest process improvement and best practices based on industry and market changes
Desired Candidate Profile:
- PGDM/MBA from a Tier 1/Tier 2 College with specialization in Marketing/Finance/Strategy
- Experience in working for research institutions, financial analysis of companies, Credit analytics etc.
- Experience using Merger market, S&P Capital IQ, Save risk, Venture Intelligence, Tender 247, Prime Database
- Experience working in high caliber professional environments and clientele
- 3-5 years' experience