HR Consultant at Khabri
Views:722 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Khabri - Product Growth Manager (2-5 yrs)
As a Product Growth Manager, you would need to Leverage your deep understanding of the product landscape, you will highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities, and drive execution of growth initiatives for different communities.
The ideal candidate is passionate about global market success and has significant experience in product management for consumer products and mobile technology.
Qualification: B.E/ M.E/ B.Tech / M.Tech/ MBA / degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream.
Experience: 5+ yrs (With atleast 2+ years of relevant experience)
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, roadmap execution, customer needs, requirement/use case definition
- Ideate and maintain Consumer product plan with new features, enhancements, and timelines
- Create PRDs, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new feature and initiatives
- Ensure prioritization, timely execution, quality, resolving issues faced during operationalization and ensuring success metrics are met
- Own key metrics, define requirements create and deliver on plans through cross-functional teams with design, tech and analytics
- Consistent engagement with our Consumer customer base to understand their mindsets/habits/perspective/behaviour patterns, gauge first-hand feedback and proactively manage any issues
- Running growth experiments ( both in-app and outside the app)
- 2+ years of product management/development experience
- Experience with social, content-driven products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
Additional Points if:
- You are a content creator in any of the Indian languages.
- You are an ex-entrepreneur or have worked as one of the first 20 people in a company.
- You have built and scaled very high-performance teams in the past.
We would be the best fit for you if:
- You are not afraid to fail
- You like working in high accountability, high responsibility and highly charged environment
- You want to move away from mundane and work towards something impactful
- You have that entrepreneurship virus somewhere deep
- You want to maximize learning and grow at the pace you want to and not depend upon factors around you
We are not the best fit for you if:
Need guidance at every level
Are not vivid (read weird) in your imagination
Are not a daydreamer