Treasury Lead at KGPL
Views:1294 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
KGPL - Manager - Banking & Finance (3-5 yrs)
KGPL (A+ rated Large Corporate with INR 25,000 Cr global sales) - Manager - Banking & Finance
Manager - Banking & Finance
Skill Set and Experience required : Candidates having 4+ years of relevant Corporate Credit experience as part of a Corporate Banking (Credit function) vertical in a Tier 1 bank, having worked as a RM / ARM / Credit Analyst / Credit Risk manager
Brief Company Info:
- Large Manufacturing Corporate with INR 16,000 Cr+ Sales (85% Exports) catering to Top Tier - Marquee B2B Clientele globally.
- Total Group sales of INR 25,000 Cr+
- Globally largest in its sector, winner of the GoI instituted Award of being the higher Exporter from India (in its category) for 12 years in a row
Working directly with the Group CFO, the workflow will cover the following :
- Interacting and dealing with RM / ARM / Credit Analysts of consortium member banks to manage the exchange of information, data flow and ongoing processes with the banks.
- Coverage on various aspects of Working Capital and Term Loan facilities in the flagship entity as well as the local and overseas subsidiaries.
- Efficient implementation of the frameworks using various deployed tools for Bank Finance management operations
- Basis the suitability of the candidate ; involvement and learning will be provided towards the Financial Market Exposure and Investment management operations. Being a large Group with large quantum global sales and banking exposure, the group has a large Global Risk Management Book & Public and Private market investments.
- Suitable candidates would get opportunity to learn and diversify their existing skill sets.