HR at Lakshya Digital (Keywords Studio)
Views:1103 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Keywords Studios - Senior Executive - Human Resources (3-7 yrs)
Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 11,000 employee strength located across 5 continents and 23 countries. The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients. The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
Sr. Executive HR
Job Title: Sr. Executive HR
Department: Human Resource
Reports to: Manager HR
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting HR Operations of the organization. You will be responsible for implementing HR policies and processes, Employee on-boarding & off-boarding, managing statutory compliances, preparation of MIS, maintenance and completion of necessary documentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle Onboarding activities, exit formalities and complete all the Full & Final statements.
- Manage Statutory Compliance (EPF, ESIC, Gratuity) and coordinate with Vendor for the same.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job responsibilities, work schedule, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
- Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding HR operations.
- Manage employees queries / concerns / grievances by coordinating with the concerned person / department to give resolutions.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Maintain and update Employee records and other relevant details in SWAT.
- Managing the Monthly, Weekly & Daily Report to be shared with the key stakeholders.
- Drive engagement initiatives which include organizing small- and large-scale events for employees.
- Handling Events & managing monthly floor activities
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, surveys, skip meets, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies
- Responsible for all employee communication such as leadership connects, helpdesk & employee connects to maintain high morale, transparency and teamwork resulting in employee satisfaction.
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, surveys, skip meets, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies.
Desired Candidate Skills:
- A Bachelors/Master's degree from a reputed University (Full Time Only).
- Must have 3-7 years of experience in HR Operation & Employee Engagement in an organization of similar capacity.
- Must have hands-on strong MS Excel skills.
- Should have excellent communications skills, be a team player, be adaptable and flexible.
- Should have a proactive approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills/ability to interact with employees on all levels.
- Attention to details/data quality.
- Ability to understand and analyze processes.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems (troubleshooting).
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.