Delivery Partner at Fynehand
Views:351 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Key Accounts Manager - Strategic Healthcare Partner (5-10 yrs)
Key accounts Manager - Strategic Healthcare Partner
Candidates should have account management experience with good communications skills meeting the decision makers/CEOs or MDs of the organization.
ROLE SUMMARY :
The Strategic Healthcare Partner within the Strategic Accounts team is a 'one Pfizer' collective advantage role responsible for the overall Pfizer relationship with a select portfolio of National Strategic and Key Accounts across verticals (trade channels, corporate hospitals, large pvt. enterprises etc) for the full portfolio. The Strategic Healthcare Partner is responsible for leading the Integrated Account Team approach, as well as the profitable and sustainable growth, and the commercial performance of the accounts.
The Strategic Healthcare Partner should be proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and building/ maintaining effective, long-term business relationships at the senior executive level with key decision makers and influencers within each Key Account. The Strategic Healthcare Partner identifies and prioritizes Pfizer opportunities through understanding customers' business and strategic imperatives. The Strategic Healthcare Partner is responsible for developing and executing an effective Key Account plan for each identified Key Account.
- This is a individual contributor role at Manager job level.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES :
Key Account Engagement:
- Leads, coordinates and manages the long term, consultative, senior executive customer relationship to become the customer's trusted business advisor. Extends the relationship beyond procurement and contracting into other lines of business.
- Demonstrates expertise in relationship skills, creatively delivers innovation and thought leadership, and represents the full spectrum of Pfizer value.
- Responsible for overall service excellence within the account and is the customer advocate internally at Pfizer.
Account Management :
- Maximises opportunity across the Pfizer portfolio, monitors progress with key accounts and evolves Key Account Plans as appropriate.
- Analyses and understands the local environment, key account business, and aligned Pfizer priorities to create Key Account Plans, and utilizes insights to create and execute value propositions of mutual benefit.
- Applies a mastery of business acumen, including understanding of the account business, industry, economic trends, issues and competition. Shares insights gained with cross functional colleagues.
- Develops and Leads the Key Account Plan and coordinates the cross functional team, demonstrating highest level of teamwork and professionalism.
- Leads the development, negotiation, and implementation within accounts
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical, biotech or medical/marketing/sales management experience with focus on customer centric behavior or Key Account Management and demonstrated leadership. Tertiary education in Business Management / Marketing or a health science related discipline.
- Management and/or marketing experience strongly recommended
- Completion of the Key Account Management Best Practice Program (preferred)
- Ability to understand Value proposition of Innovative medicines, Pharmacoeconomics
- Self-Drive, strong digital acumen and patient journey understanding, ability to work on multiple priorities.