Building Employee Forums at Employee Forums
Views:3072 Applications:791 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:685
Key Accounts Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director - Payment Gateway (5-16 yrs)
Key Accounts Manager / Sr Manager / Associate Director - Payment Gateway
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Experience in B2B sales in any industry, if experience in merchant acquiring, transaction banking, digital payments or cloud platforms, it will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel, job requires anywhere between 3-7 working days of travel in a month
- Relationship with ecommerce incubator and website/ mobile app development service providers is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Identify leads in segment, i.e. government, education and utility; and work towards signing them for payment gateway products.
- Manage existing accounts to ensure revenue levels are grown and product array widened, through cross sell
- Work closely with regional business lead in strategic and tactical planning for the region
- Conduct product presentations, demo, commercial negotiation and agreement closure.
- Act as first point of contact from business team for merchant queries.
- Work with internal stakeholders in ensuring customer satisfaction with product & services
- Achieve allocated quarterly and yearly targets for sales in southern region.
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.