Talent Acquisition Manager at AmbitionUp
Views:13041 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Key Accounts Manager - Sales & Business Development - Hospitality (1-2 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and related services.
- Aim to become trusted advisers to customers and obtain a balance between finding new opportunities and hitting revenue targets.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Ensure that the sales function is enabled and equipped to engage powerfully with high quality B2B customers, are able to expose comprehensively the wide advantages of Stemline compared to competition, enhance the brand value of Stemline through their interaction and product presentation, and create strong persuasion and high sales conversions.
-Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the resources and carry out outdoor campaigns to increase visibility and brand awareness.
- Responsible for organizing exhibitions
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Required Skills :
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Motivation for sales
- Sense of urgency and competitiveness
- Desire to close the sale
- Willingness to take risks
- Territory management
- Market knowledge
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.