CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:546 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Key Accounts Manager - Quick Service Restaurants - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
One of our clients, a Leading FMCG group is looking out for a Key Account Manager- QSR [Quick service restaurants] to be based at Mumbai.
The individual should be a MBA in Marketing from Premium Institute with 4- 7 years of experience, of which a very strong experience in Key account management in the QSR industry. The position would be reporting to the Business Development Director
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Account management Responsible for managing relationships with large, complex and strategically important QSR customers.
- Develop a trustworthy relationship with all major QSR customers to ensure continuity of business
- Have a good and thorough understanding and knowledge of the commercial and technical aspects of products and service being offered and being able to negotiate effectively Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Keep a constant track of current business vs. total business potential of such accounts
- New Product development and menu enhancement
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Closely work with the internal NPD team and other stakeholders to ensure these opportunities are actioned and go live in a timely manner
- Acquiring New Accounts
- Keep a close tab on new opportunities in QSR segment
- Constantly gather market intelligence and develop strategies to on-board new QSR customers
- Deliver budget
- Increase penetration through new products
- Increase presence by on-boarding new accounts
- Consistent double digit Y/O/Y Increase customer satisfaction Y/O/Y
- 4-7 years managing leading QSR/B2B clients exclusively as key account manager.
- Ideally with a strong project management skills with experience in managing the end-to-end cycle for launching new products
- Good key account management track record.
- Post graduate from a reputed institute
- Demonstrate knowledge and speed in understanding and dealing with business situations in a manner that leads to a positive and timely outcome.
- Independent, confident and results-driven with strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Budgeting and financial management. Strategic thinking and vision articulation. Strong collaborating & influencing skills - both internal and external stakeholder