Branch Manager at Career Stars
Views:2668 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Key Accounts Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
- Execute annual plans for the Product range including value, volume and margin targets in Modern Trade and Key Accounts.
- Regional Key Accounts Management.
- Develop and execute annual plans, budgets and KPIs for Area Sales and Modern Retail accounts in respect of volume, value, product/SKU market mix.
- Develop month wise sales forecasts.
- Develop channel and market strategies for area distribution encompassing outlet coverage, availability and visibility.
- Implement and administer sales systems, reporting, distributor policies, stock norms, application of credit and discounts, billing and collections
- Develop Sales promotion plans for delivering sales volumes.
- Develop, negotiate, sell and execute optimal TOT for regional accounts with the help of National KAM and ensure compliance.
- Manage listing of NPDs.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local distributor's management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Execute merchandising strategy for national accounts and develop merchandising strategy for regional accounts.
- Develop month wise forecast for territory sales.
- Ensure periodic meetings at customer outlets to calibrate customer expectations, understand competitor plans in order to proactively counter competitive action.
- Build positive and impacting relationship with all channel partners with in the framework of company policies.
- Lead development and execution of activation programs for the regional key accounts.
- Ensure morale and motivation levels of front line sales force. Focus on developing and upgrading of sales force.
- Implement and administer policies, plans, systems and targets in respect of local key accounts.
Desired Profile :
- MBA full time
- 6 years experience in FMCG
- Team Handling exp is a must
- AP & Telangana work experience is a must
Only local candidates can apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.