Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:3267 Applications:1237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Key Accounts Manager - Modern Trade & eCommerce - FMCD/FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Job Title: Key Account Manager - Modern trade & eCommerce
- Deliver agreed business plan for assigned Marketplaces
- The incumbent would be required to develop thorough understanding of Account's objectives of selling profitably and ensure the same while still delivering business results.
You are responsible for :
- Prepare the Modern Trade & E Commerce sales strategy & growth plans for in line with business strategy.
- Key responsibility as the Head of Modern trade will be to drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue and Category Share parameters.
- Monitor Sales - understand gaps, influences-interacts with regional category/stores for sales, ensure availability &visibility.
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions.
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders.
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MBA degree in Sales and Marketing, Advertising, Economics or a related discipline
- Proficiency in e-Commerce, merchandising and marketplace management
- 3-6 years of experience in handling Key Accounts of similar scale, Sales and Marketing
- Good interpersonal skills and high task orientation
- Ability to work with cross functional teams