Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1142 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Key Accounts Manager - Large Format Retail (8-10 yrs)
Female Candidates is must.
Business : TEXTILES
Experience: 8-10 years.
Work experience in Formal / casual wear market in LFS, in operational role for a reputed Brand, handling at least one region- preferably south.
- Should be proficient in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word & SAP
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior personality, high energy levels and good people skills, an aptitude for analysis
- Must have indian mother tongue
- Excellent leadership abilities and Team-player.
- Between 8 to 10 years of working experience in Large Format Store business in Apparel Industry, preferably in Shirts.
- Interacting with the respective leads at the LFS head office to align objectives aimed at achievement of primary as well as secondary targets.
- Delivering all the retail KPI's UPT, ATV, AVU resulting to a profitable ROI for each door.
- Manage and develop front end staff at LFS to deliver monthly and season targets, execute VM guidelines, brand imagery, customer service.
- Manage relationship with Store Operations team at front end and coordinate on daily basis to monitor performance of sales staffs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.