Key Accounts Manager - Corporate Salary - Bank (2-5 yrs)
Designation : KAM - Key Accounts Manager - Corporate Salary - Top Bank
Grade : Manager/Sr Manager
- Maintaining relationship with Key Decision Makers and ensure that there is high level of penetration into the corporate
- Liaising within the corporate to create avenues for additional business opportunities
- Ensuring the profitability of the portfolio managed
- Ensure high level of motivation in the team, along with incentive earning and controlling employee attrition
- Ensuring strict adherence to service and quality benchmarks, and world class service experience for customers as prescribed by the bank
- Ensuring strict Adherence to KYC guidelines and bank process as laid down from time to time
- Ability to recruit and retain team
- Maintain highest level of relationship with corporate and ensuring that there is no attrition in the existing portfolio
- Point of Sale - Cross Sell of various products and services
- Deliver as per the SOP norms across acquisition, quality, cross sell and activation parameters Role
- Knowledge of handling Key accounts.
- Ability to communicate well and make presentations to mass audiences.
- Local Market knowledge
- Strong Acumen and Aggression for Corporate Sales with High Quality Service Focus.
- Should be focussed on Service and Relationship Management
- Sales focus in driving volume target & CV
- Good communication and Analytical Skills
- Candidate should be Confident / Aggressive & Team Player.
Job Requirements :
- The incumbent must be a Post Graduate (Preferably from Good B school)
- Must have minimum 2-5 years of experience (Preferably Banking)
- Age should be below 32
- The incumbent will handle a team of 5-6 members.
- Banking background/ Hotel Industry/ B2B selling
- This profiles deals in direct business of Corporate salary + cross sell.
- Excellent presentability and communication skills are a must.