HR Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:2671 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - Sales - IT Hardware Business (7-15 yrs)
- Responsible for assigned sales targets through existing and new accounts.
- Build strong customer relationships through effective account management and implement customer engagement strategies in target accounts
- Engage with C level in target accounts, top to bottom mapping
- Prepare and submit Account Management activity, forecast & process reports, as per defined schedule
- SalesForce Management & up to date update
- Customer Accounts (growth plans), to enable the company to improve their offerings, in line with Customers future requirement.
- Understanding on IT Hardware business, Server, Storage & Networking would be preferred
- Identify current and future needs of the customer and potential customers.
- Map competition activity in assigned accounts, input into CRM database and develop counter strategies
- Understanding Channel ecosystem and work closely with Channel manager on set of accounts.
- Develop new key accounts to increase market penetration
- Plan and schedule customer visitation so as to capture, analyze and review customer feedback on products and services.
- Ensure to achieve given target / goal and KSO every QoQ.
- Good customer relationship and presentation skill.
Industry Preference: OEM / IT Hardware / BFSI / IT software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.