Founder at White Crow Consulting
Views:1582 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Key Account Manager (Post Sales) - Education Startup (7-11 yrs)
About Company: We have an open and energetic culture, where entrepreneurial passion is encouraged. We are pioneering technology innovations in the education sector, with a clear goal of becoming global leaders in our space.
The flagship product, (a combination of hardware and software) is enabling Lecture Capture, Flipped Classroom and MOOCs for education and training institutions through B-2-B sales.
Founded by 3 IIT and IIM alumni (each having more than a decade of industry experience), it boasts many of the top universities in India as its clients and has won several awards including "Innovation in Education Practices" at World Education Summit, 2014.
Well-funded by reputed institutional investor, we are building a world class team to fuel our growth.
- End-to-end account management from lead generation to accounts closure.
- Client servicing and relationship management.
- Building the brand in the region.
- Assume revenue collection responsibility for the region.
Education and Experience:
- Overall 5 to 10 years of working experience in post sales, Direct Sales, Business Development
- Experience in selling into Higher Education Institutions / B2B
- Experience in selling/ post sales technology solutions
- MBA from a premier institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-Motivated and Initiative taker
- Visible achievements and high performer
Compensation: Industry Leading compensation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.