Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1741 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Key Account Manager - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement - in Mumbai in the Pharma Sector for Corporate Relationships
KAM Key Account Manager PAN India
This is a newly created position and calls for strong exp as a strategist with Business Responsibility for setting up KAM channel and driving sales and growth for all key accounts across all the range of products Stakeholder Management
- Robust 8-15 years’ experience preferably in setting up accounts with corporate hospitals across India.
- Background in injectables would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyse and interpret business information
- Education: Graduate or post-graduate degree in Business Management.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with an proven ability to “think on the feet”
Target group - Medical Devices / Diagnostics/Pharma and FMCG with KAM exp / Sales exp in Pharma /fmcg or devices industry and consulting exp in Pharma domain from Top Consulting firms Mnc or Indian
Irrelevant responses will be rejected straight away
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.