Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:372 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Key Account Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
Title Key Account Manager - Modern Trade/ Assistant - Key Account Manager- Modern Trade
The role involves driving market share objectives on large format store Group by continuous engagement with large format stores. Drive Account interactions and work in accordance with the Business objectives. He / she will be responsible for delivering agreed business plan (across Business Groups) for assigned Modern Trade Accounts and will also be delivering on revenue goals anchoring key relationships.
Your responsibilities :
- Business Generation - Modern Trade (Organized Retail Trade).
- Mapping of stores and maintaining a complete master / data of all the Modern Trade customers.
- Preparing promotional offers, schemes etc. and follow up of the same till conclusion of the deal.
- Account Planning - Deliver Revenue Target and achieve market share objectives
- Sales Budgeting - Sales Forecasting for key accounts
- Assortment and distribution planning - NPI listing and distribution in line with category objectives
- Trade Spend in-line with Budgets - Trade Terms in accordance with Commercial Policy.
- Shopper Activation & Category Management - Promotion and Shopper Activation planning, Category Development & Advisory with Key Strategic Accounts
- Assortment & Distribution - NPI listing & distribution
- Commercial - Account reconciliation, Manage Receivables
- Sales Planning - Ownership of Account's POS and purchase plans
The Successful incumbent must be:
- MBA - with a specialization in Sales and Marketing from a reputed institute
- 6-12 years of experience in the FMCG/ Food Processing/ Beverage industry; Should have handled Key Accounts of similar scale in other organizations
- Strong People Management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.