Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:3436 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Key Account Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
Exp : 2 - 6 years
CTC : 15 - 25 LPA
- Min 2 years experience in Modern Trade
- Should be from Tier 1/2 B Schools Only
POSITION : KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - Modern Format Stores
Location : Bangalore (Handling Karnataka and Hyderabad)
A. KEY PURPOSE :
- Responsible for achieving & superseding targets in modern format stores of the territory assigned in the most cost-effective manner
- Through efficient and effective deployment of funds and best possible deployment and utilization of manpower.
B. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Developing Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the Area.
- Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region.
- Responsible for accurate forecasts for assigned area.
- Generating top line growth, volumes & sales of company products in the area through a team in order to achieve or exceed the annual targets
- Benchmarking competitor activity and finding new opportunities to increase penetration in the area
- Ensuring that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the area in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and providing customers with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer and comply with norms
- Ensuring visibility of our products and liaising with the Marketing team to ensure adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions in the area for successful new product launches, increase in brand visibility and promoting sales in the area.
- Responsible for display / branding management at modern formats.
- Responsible for recruitment, induction, development & retention of frontline sales talent
- Responsible for accounts receivables, payment collection & reconciliation of accounts and managing customer issues