Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:475 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Key Account Manager - Learning & Development Partner - TISS/XLRI/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
The Key Account Manager - Learning and Development Partner (KAM - L&D Partner) will be responsible for providing impactful learning and development solutions to address the skills and capability needs of the organization. The role will require the ability to operate in a complex environment, establish trusted relationships with key HR and business leaders, and own the execution of the delivery agenda. The KAM - L&D Partner will bring leading project and portfolio management skills to the role, focus on continuous professional development for self, and will be an exceptional team player.
This role will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with business leaders and HR partners to identify learning and development needs and develop solutions that drive business results.
- Design, program manage and evaluate impactful learning solutions that are aligned with business needs and goals, leveraging a variety of delivery methods including e-learning, classroom training, on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of learning solutions through feedback, metrics and evaluation methods.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including HR partners, business leaders and subject matter experts.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices to ensure the organization's learning and development programs remain relevant and effective.
- With the support of the operations team, manage all aspects of the learning and development delivery agenda including scheduling, logistics, budget and vendor management.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of learning and development programs, including project management, communication, and change management.
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure alignment of learning and development solutions with the overall talent strategy.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the business and industry in order to design and deliver impactful learning solutions
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Attributes:
The right candidate will come with:
- MBA from Tier 1 "B" School, expertise in Advanced Excel & Power BI.
- 2-5 years of experience in learning and development with a focus on designing and delivering impactful learning solutions in a complex organization.
- Proven track record of establishing trusted relationships with key HR and business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of the learning and development delivery agenda, including project management, budget management, and vendor management.
- A thorough understanding of business drivers, levers and metrics and demonstrated understanding of organizational mechanics, and influence.
- Factual knowledge of overall organisation, key business units, their broad deliverables, regulatory landscape and global macro-economic factors impacting generics pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to facilitate leadership workshops, learning sessions and present to large groups.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive decision making.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage complex logistics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment and manage ambiguity and change.
- Curiosity to stay up to date on industry trends and best practices.
- Experience in working with global, multi-cultural teams would be an added advantage. A consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery is preferred.