Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:1751 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Key Account Manager - Large Enterprise Accounts - Healthcare Consulting Firm - IIM/FMS/MDI (2-4 yrs)
Position: Key Account Manager (Large Enterprise Accounts)
- Build and manage strategic relationships with CXOs and leadership team of large enterprise accounts/clients to drive business via account management and consultative sales.
- Strategic account planning and mapping to improve client results and achieve business outcomes aligned with company's objectives
- Identify, analyse and evaluate the current trends, key competitive threats, and opportunities, and recommend strategies for the assigned accounts and overall business.
- Liaise between client and internal teams, providing scientific insight and program direction for delivering agreed upon products/solutions as per the SLAs.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Should oversee financial transaction with the client (invoice generation, payment follow up etc)
- Develop a deep understanding of company's products and services portfolio
- Thrive to become the most trusted and preferred partner.
- Experience - 2 - 3 years of post qualification experience within healthcare consulting firm
- Qualification: MBA is must from a reputed institute (Pedigree must be good)
- Experience in Indian Healthcare System / Industry is must.