Recruting Consultant at Recruiterlane
Views:228 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Key Account Manager - IT Sales (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
-The Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving channel objectives and targets at assigned key customers.
- Where directed, the KAM develops new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth at the account.
- We are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager whose major focus will be on selling device networking and industrial automation products.
- We need a focused effort in building business from existing clients and retail segments so that present clients and new prospects are developed into sustainable Key Accounts.
Major Job Responsibilities :
- To implement the sales strategies in the respective territory of the Company.
- To identify potential amongst key accounts as provided by the company.
- Create strategies to tap into key stakeholders in the companies to assess the need for Device networking products
- Where directed, identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
- Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Business Plans and employ effective negotiating strategies.
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/annual targets (quantitative and qualitative) and other KPIs as assigned.
- Strengthen business relationships with existing customers/Key Accounts.
- The candidate will be required to identify accounts, develop them and manage relationships individually. The job will include making sales calls & generating prospects, presentation / demonstrations, negotiation, order follow-up and payment collection.
Skills required :
- Academic qualifications any degree
- Strong communication skills,
- Must have knowledge / Experience in networking products,
- Experience in IT industry preferred
- Generation of further new accounts