Key Account Manager - IT (2-5 yrs)
Key Account Manager
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients' complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients' needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.