Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:256 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Key Account Manager - HORECA - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
We have a requirement for Key Account Manager HORECA based at Mumbai with a Leading FMCG company.
- To achieve the annual targets allocated for the year as per ASP
- To plan the monthly targets CP-wise / direct account-wise, track them and ensure that the CPs / direct accounts are billed as per the plan.
- To increase the numeric distribution of all the brands as per the market plan
- Monitor primary and secondary sales
- Plan for regular differential MRP requirements for the month
- To ensure that stocks are at optimal levels at CFA and CPs for all our brands and ensure that there are no stockouts because of non supply and ensure aging of the stocks as per the norms ( to ensure that no stocks should move towards expiry)
- To meet up with channel partner periodically
- To address all market grievances and inform his line manager on priority
- To provide market information of competition to his line manager
- Manage this team for achieving organizational objectives
- Report the Visi cooler status after engaging with the team, in case of any discrepancy report to the Line Manager.
Knowledge / Skill Set Required
- Team Management
- Knowledge of HORECA INSTITUTIONAL SALES
- Local FMCG Market