Key Account Manager - High Value Enterprise - FinTech SaaS (5-10 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Key Account Manager:
- You will be managing a portfolio of High Value Enterprise and Mid-Market clients, and growing the revenue from those accounts.
- Identify key pain points in the client's product experience and liaison with engineering, data and product teams to fix them.
Our client is a rapidly growing full-stack lending infrastructure company, with presence across India and SEA.
- Build a relationship with Key executives and teams within the client's organisation.
- Develop Customer First Approach in the team to understand customer pain points.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product management and Tech team to deliver standard or custom-made solutions for client requirements.
- Deeply understand our product features and propose solutions to client's needs in the framework of our existing products
- Train client teams to use our products.
- Solve problems and automate their solutions to avoid them in future.
- Developing and managing relationships within our enterprise and mid-market customers.
- You are a great listener. Can understand the customer's pain even before it is verbalised.
- You have worked as a product manager liaising between engineering and business teams.
- You have experience handling large enterprise clients especially in the financial services domain i.e. Banks/ NBFCs.
- Insurance for self and family.
- Long term wealth creation opportunity.
- Unlimited paid leaves.
- Gym memberships.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rohit Vohraon +91 80 6826 6865.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.