Key Account Manager - Government Business - Bank (4-8 yrs)
KAM - Government Business open in Top bank
Job Role :-
- Acquisition & servicing of Govt. clients in the field of Municipal Corporations, State Governments, Govt. PF Trusts, Embassies, Gram Panchayats, Govt. Boards & Development Authorities, Defence, Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Would be responsible for handling transaction & investment banking business like Payments, Collections, Fixed Deposits, Electronic Transfers, & other banking & financial products to the retail institutional clients
- Create a rapport with the top management of all the clientele
- Generate leads for other banking products offered by the bank like Assets, insurance, TPP etc.
- Work closely with the Retail Branch for ensuring efficient service to clients
- Achievement of monthly sales target.
- Manage high value government relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English & local language
- Candidate should have a banking experience of at least 1 year or more in Govt Business.
- MBA/Postgraduate preferred
Total experience - 4 to 8 years
Grade : Manager/Chief Manager/ AVP
CTC: Upto 16 lac