Program Lead HR at PFEL-KEF- Gandhi Fellowship
Views:9317 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:526
Key Account Manager - FMCG/Telecom (3-11 yrs)
We are looking for a Key Account Manager- based at Bangalore
Experience : 3-6 yrs (MBA Tier1), 3 - 8 yrs (MBA -Tier 2) and B.Tech - 8-11 yrs (Tier 1/2).
Age : 29 - 34 yrs.
Role and Responsibilities:
Account Mining & Management:
- Responsible for management of business from assigned set of named accounts so as to achieve business results while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Sell product/services offerings and achieve targets of booking, revenue, collection while ensuring profitability.
- Maintaining existing accounts, new customer acquisition and right product-mix.
- Increase counter share both value & volume within the existing accounts by increased account penetration.
- Responsible for competition mapping and ensuring success of identified opportunity and escalate issues as needed.
- To generate revenue through account management and achieve assigned targets.
- Responsible for tracking and collection of BR and maintain the profit margins.
- Works closely with cross-functional sales/operations teams & take optimum advantage of resources.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning to achieve the targets.
- Building high level engagement & articulate company vision to client's top management.
- Responsible for managing customer escalations, customer problems, account conflict and participates in important negotiations with key customers.
- Lead by example in following code of conduct, corporate governance policies, & other Company policies and processes.
- Abide by the law of land.
- Play the role of HCL brand ambassador.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.