Assistant Manager - Recruitment at ACS
Views:4566 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
We have an opening for Key Account Manager (PAN) for Mumbai Location
Designation : Key Account Manager (Pan India )
No of Position : 1
Reporting to : Modern Trade Head
Location : Based at Mumbai
Area to Be Covered: - Will be the responsible for PAN INDIA
Education- Graduate + MBA / PGDM
Work Experience : 4+ years of Experience in Key Accounts Management for FMCG and Modern Trade
Industry Preference : FMCG (Food/Non-Food)
Job Responsibility :
- Managing Modern Trade Key accounts business for National Retail Chains. (Reliance Retail, ABRL, Reliance Market, D Mart, Tesco- Star Bazaar, Vishal Mega Mart, Hypercity, Future Value Retail, Walmart Retail).
- Joint Business Plan with Key National Accounts to set the Account wise objective for the current financial year and develop the tools to achieve the same.
- Planning internal marketing calendars of Promotions, Activations and New Product introduction and aligning the same with chains and ensuring implementation through Sales Operation Team.
- Activation budgeting for all national accounts and ensuring adherence and optimum utilization of budgets in all National accounts.
- Ensuring Complete Master Hygiene and designing GTM for National chains to achieve more than 90% fill rate across chains through coordination of Key Accounts Executives,
Supply chain team and Sales Operation Team.
- Review of performance with National chains on Quarterly basis to analyze current performance basis plan and incorporate changes if required in yearly plans.
- TOT development, discussion and closure with all National Accounts on yearly basis in coordination with the National Accounts Head.
- Delegation of responsibility to Key Accounts Executives and motivating them to achieve the objectives set for their accounts.
- Internal Alignment with the Brand Managers to ensure our brand objective always gets achieved in Modern trade accounts.
Key Skills :
- Strong communication & negotiation skills and with an approach of leading.
- Should be working as a Key Account Manager
- Smart Knowledge of particular area with good brand only
- Should be open for travelling and should have good networking presentation and team management skills.
Kuldeep Singh Shekhawat