FMCG Lead Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:5288 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Account Manager - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Key Account Manager
Location : Eastern Province- Saudi Arabia
- Our client is one of KSA's fastest growing businesses, they pride themselves on supplying the best in their category! Their customer base includes a significant number of major multiple retailers, wholesalers, On and Off Trade across the kingdom. Hence, they are looking to add to their team a competent Key Account Manager.
- Being a well established business with a fantastic brand, growth opportunities are endless!
- As the successful Key Account Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a number of retail accounts in the Eastern region.
- You will work closely with the National Account Manager to influence business and drive relationships between you and the customer. As the successful Key Account Manager you will assist in all elements of the business processes including forecasting, promotional planning/evaluation, business and market reporting.
- To act as a primary contact in developing new accounts and maintaining productive client relationships with the entire portfolio of clients. To work closely with all department Managers and their teams to ensure that best practice is followed at all times.
- You must be a great negotiator, high analytic skills, demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Be dynamic, innovative, and driven
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.