Key Account Manager - FMCG (2-10 yrs)
Objective : To develop the assigned Key accounts and to identify, acquire and manage new key accounts
Title : Sales lead
Work Location : Hyderabad/ Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Totally accountable for the assigned key accounts both for growth in volumes and share.
- Monthly tracking of volume, territory sales, share and other parameters.
- To develop an Annual Customer Plan for all the accounts and get customer buy-in. To execute against the same.
- Account Management that involves developing existing key accounts through innovative consumer and trade promotions, packaging /pricing strategies and merchandising inputs.
- Work closely with the Merchandising team to design, acquire and place merchandising material suited to the Key account.
- Develop promotions specific to the key account in coordination with marketing and implement the same
- Analyzing post activity results and create and maintain archive of successes and failures
- Negotiate, convert and secure long term deals with competition key accounts at a reasonable cost.
- Tracking new promotions in competition brands and accounts.
- Training of bartenders/waiters for suggestive selling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.