Key Account Manager - FinTech SaaS (5-10 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Key Account Manager:
- You will be managing a portfolio of High Value Enterprise and Mid-Market clients, and growing the revenue from those accounts.
- Identify key pain points in the client's product experience and liaison with engineering, data and product teams to fix them.
Our client is a rapidly growing full-stack lending infrastructure company, with presence across India and SEA.
- Build a relationship with Key executives and teams within the client's organisation.
- Develop Customer First Approach in the team to understand customer pain points.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product management and Tech team to deliver standard or custom-made solutions for client requirements.
- Deeply understand our product features and propose solutions to client's needs in the framework of our existing products
- Train client teams to use our products.
- Solve problems and automate their solutions to avoid them in future.
- Developing and managing relationships within our enterprise and mid-market customers.
- You are a great listener. Can understand the customer's pain even before it is verbalised.
- You have worked as a product manager liaising between engineering and business teams.
- You have experience handling large enterprise clients especially in the financial services domain i.e. Banks/ NBFCs.
- Insurance for self and family.
- Long term wealth creation opportunity.
- Unlimited paid leaves.
- Gym memberships.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rohit Vohraon +91 80 6826 6865.
Contact - Rohit Vohra - +91 80 6826 6865
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.